Oriental medicine has offered treatments and remedies for women over thousands of years. A long history of gynecological teachings gives us a rich bank of knowledge and wisdom from which to draw modern solutions.
- PMS is usually a product of emotional stress, which can lead to stagnation that affects the Liver, Spleen and Stomach meridians. Treatments can address such issues as irritability, cramps, constipation, and insomnia.
- Menopause is considered a positive transition into a new stage of life for women. To help with this transition, many treatments exist for issues such as night sweats, hot flashes, and vaginal dryness.
- Sexual function issues include lack of libido, inability to orgasm and vaginismus. Many times these issues are related to strong emotions that have affected the physical body. Oriental medicine is an excellent way to begin this healing process.
- Facial rejuvenation is a series of treatments that bring qi and blood back to the face to address fine lines, complexion and discoloration. Treatments also include an overall health diagnosis and body points for balance.
- Abdominal sculpting is a good adjunct to an existing weight loss program. It is also highly recommended for increased fertility, severe cramping with menses and sexual function issues.