Essential oils have been used worldwide for 5000 years for their medicinal, therapeutic and aromatic benefits. Essential oils are the highly concentrated version of the natural oils in plants. They are the essence, or in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) terms, the “Jing,” of the plant. They are distilled from various types and parts of botanicals -- from flowers, shrubs, trees, roots, seeds and bark. They are extremely concentrated and benefit all body systems.
The uses for essential oils are numerous and diverse. They:
- Support a healthy immune system
- Help fight cold and flu symptoms
- Cleanse and freshen the air
- Open airways & support the respiratory system
- Balance mood & emotions
- Promote relaxation & sleep
- Support healthy digestion
- Soothe pain & sore muscles
- Support healthy skin and beauty
- Balance hormones
- Boost energy and cognitive function
- Repel insects
- Replace chemical household cleaners
- Replace synthetic deodorant, perfumes, etc.
Essential oils are powerful allies in the quest for wellness. They are a wonderful compliment to a healthy lifestyle and provide targeted solutions for emotional and physical balance so you feel your best.
At Acusport Health Center we use only Young Living essential oils because they are 100% pure and are never compromised by the addition of synthetics, contaminants, or cheap fillers, or by using unethical production practices. Young Living sources their essential oils conscientiously and with sensitivity to local communities and ecosystems.